Anti money laundering
Comply Consulting offers both full outsourcing (taking direct responsibility for the function) and co-outsourcing (advising the responsible in charge) services.
The main activities are:
- Performing a continuous assessment of the adequacy of internal procedures and their compliance with the relevant Anti Money Laundering (AML) rules;
- Executing Client Due Diligence in order to define the client AML risk rating and performing transaction monitoring to identify possible Suspicious Activities (SAR);
- Implementation of the Moneylaundering and terrorism financing Risk Self-assessment (IV EU Directive on Anti-moneylaudering);
- Preparation of supporting documents (AML questionnaires, KYC forms and model for assessing clients AML risk rating);
- Checking the compliance of the “Archivio Unico Informatico” with the local rules;
- Staff Training.