The recent changes in regulations have made the compliance function extremely important. Comply Consulting offers both full outsourcing (taking direct responsibility for the function) and co-outsourcing (advising the Manager in charge).
Our main activities are:
- Assessing the applicable regulations based on the client’s activities.
- Performing the “regulations gap analysis” in order to give an overall assessment of the general conformity level by the company and the related impacts on process and procedures.
- Performing conformity reviews and surveillance activities with regards to the industry regulations, rules enacted by Regulators, Company Codes and Policies and all the other relevant applicable rules.
- Controlling and assessing the adequacy and effectiveness of the Company’s procedures.
- Assisting in drafting company procedures.
- Advising on regulation issues and changes on a continuous basis.
- Preparation of reports and management information (for the Board of Directors and the Statutory Auditors)
- Complaints Handling